Thursday, May 28, 2009

there are no words that are the right words...

so im not gonna bother trying to find them.

Some things i didnt know, just suspected. but now i do. Being away from situations like that is the best thing for someone with so much emotional termoil.

I wish that the silence could have been broken sooner, and that not so many silent lies told.

you have helped me in ways you couldnt imagine. stood by me in my loneliness... and dispite all the terrible things that have happened to you (that are mostly my own fault, wether you believe it or not) and all the situations i have enabled you to get into, you still are there.

and for that will i ever be there. cheering you on to your goals. hoping you will be healthy and happy.

a friend so quickly made...but a heart next to mine own. fun times to come....craziness optional. i dont want to help put you in any situation that you are unsure of what to do, or what is right.

1 comment: